Frank R Gourd
|January 28, 2010||Posted by admin under Rattlinggourds||
This information is a mix of reliable and still unsubstantiated information about Frank R Gourd. Use caution in use.
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN “FRANK” RATTLING GOURD
- b. February 23, 1872, Cherokee Nation West, Tahlequah Cherokee Co OK
- d. September 11, 1911, Round Lake, Morrison Co MN
Actual records I possess:
- His application to the Eastern Cherokee Guion Miller Rolls.
- His Dawes Commission interview
- Correspondence between Frank R Gourd and the Government
- Death Certificate
Links to information I’ve found on Frank R Gourd
- This entry in The Pacific Reporter summing up the OKC Supreme Court case Byrd vs Hammett (1910) references a Frank Gourd.
- Frank Gourd, along with the rest of his family, is here listed on the Dawes Rolls. Link to original image.
Other people listing information on Frank Gourd